CF-112 Chemical Feed Pump Controller

• Chemical Feed Pump Control • 120 VAC or 240 VAC • 10A, 120 VAC/SPNO • Uses Q-12 Flow Switch • Includes PVC Tee • Pipe Sizes: 3/4″,1″,1 1/2″ & 2″ • Indicator Lights   PRODUCT INFORMATION

How to Choose the Best Liquid Level Switch

A level switch is an electromechanical device used to monitor the level of liquid in a tank or reservoir. They can be used to maintain the liquid level between a low and high point, or they can also be used to trigger an alarm when a low level or high level is reached. Level switches are used everywhere and are … Read More